A step-by-step guide to ripping and converting a CD with Converterlite.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to rip and convert a CD:
1) Insert CD
2) Open up Converterlite and Click CD icon
3) Select which titles to convert and click OK.
– You can rename the titles by clicking on the title name after ripping.
– Ripping time depends largely on your hard drive and Track length.
– Ripped files can only save to your computer once converted. After cnversion you will find them in “my music” unless you choose otherwise.
4) Proceed to Format page and choose an ouput device/format followed by a quality type/model.
Note: Before selecting a model/quality you can click the settings icon and choose the output folder by unchecking the box, “output file to same folder as input”.
5) Proceed to Convert page and click convert.
Note: Conversion speed also varies depending on your hard drive and track length.
6) When Conversion is completed a green tick symbol should appear. Clicking it will open up the containing folder.