Convert a Video file fast (and other formats).
Converting audio files now completely free!
Video Converter – Make Movies in different formats…
Video & Movie Converter
Convert video files to MPEG, MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV and WMV. You can also convert mp3 to video and any audio to video. Many video conversion possibilities in major formats!
ConverterLite can be used for converting Video. It is simple to convert files and can be used for batch convert Video. Many advanced encoding options too.
ConverterLite is a simple interface to make converting easy. Simply add the files you need to convert, select the output device to play to audio or video and then convert with FFmpeg.
ConverterLite is free software that uses the powerful FFmpeg project to convert audio and video files quickly and simply.
Video for Handheld Devices
Make your movie and video files compatible for your iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, PSP, PS3, Blackberry and even for burning DVDs.
Can be used in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese and many more languages.
Clicking the download button begins installation of InstallIQ™, which manages your ConverterLite installation. Learn More.
You may be offered to install the File Association Manager. For more information click here.
You may be offered to install the Yahoo Toolbar.
More ConverterLite Features
ConverterLite – Best Software to Easily Convert Audio Files
ConverterLite is a converting, encoding and compression tool to create, compress, and convert audio files and movie files.
– Fast and efficient file encoding and compressing
– Advanced settings for bittrate and resolutions
– Batch conversion for many files needing to be converted.
– ConverterLite is based on FFmpeg and supports the following audio formats: MP3, WMA, QTS, QuickTime Audio, Real Audio, Wave format, WAV, M4A, MP4, AC3, PCM, AAC, FLAC, MP2, OGG, Vorbis, and more.
– ConverterLite is based on FFmpeg and supports the following video formats: AVI, MPEG, DivX, MP4, M4V, XviD, H.264, WMV, FLV, QuickTime, MOV, DVR, and more.
– Create audio and video for many devices, including: iPhone, iPod, iPad, Blackberry, Google Android Smartphones, PSP, PS3, Zune, DVD, Nokia, Quicktime, WMV, VCD, SVCD, Palm, Bravia, Creative Zen, Walkman, Mp4, FLV, and more.
– Simple interface format, just select the files and click convert.
– Batch processing of multiple audio and video files for conversion.
– Use as a Audio converter.
– Based on the powerful FFmpeg software.
– Works on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Convert Many Audio and Video File Types
ConverterLite can convert to many formats of audio and video files: MP3, WMA, QTS, QuickTime Audio, Real Audio, Wave format, WAV, M4A, MP4, AC3, PCM, AAC, FLAC, MP2, OGG, Vorbis, AVI, MPEG, DivX, MP4, M4V, XviD, H.264, WMV, FLV, QuickTime, MOV, DVR, and more.
Works on Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista